- Michal Neuvirth stopped 32 of 37 shots and finished the playoffs with a 4-5 record. He sported a 2.34 GAA and a save percentage of 0.912 in his 9 games. The rookie was solid and seemingly unflappable in net. The Caps have a real winner in this kid.
- Alex Ovechkin had 1 assist in Game 4 and 2 goals and 4 points in the series. In this year's playoffs he was easily the best player on the Capitals with 5 goals and 5 assists to boost his career playoff totals to 25 goals and 25 assists in 37 games.
- The Capitals gave up 2 power play goals on 5 attempts in Game 4 and finished the post season with 5 goals against on 38 chances while the power play went 5 for 35 with 1 power play goal in Game 4.
- Jason Arnott had 2 assists in the game and Brooks Laich had 1. Laich almost had a goal in the first period when he deflected a John Erskine shot square off the left post.
- Boyd Gordon won 9 of the 12 face-offs and led the NHL in face-off percentage winning 68.8% of the draws he took.