Shop for Washington Capitals Gear at Shop.NHLcom!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank You Everyone – Joe's 1-Year Anniversary

I just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone who visited my site over the past year. In all, over 7,200 pages were viewed. It has far exceeded my expectations to say the least. I have been a Capitals fan for as long as I can remember. I was 9-years old when I saw my first game at the Capital Centre. It was 1981 and the Caps played the Detroit Red Wings. I remember seeing Dennis Maruk score a goal and he went on to score 50 that year. I have always been a numbers guy and love to follow the statistical aspects and trends in the game. I hope you will continue to read along in the coming year as I will present my analysis of the numbers and the team as they make a serious run for the Stanley Cup. As always, I encourage any comments or questions and look forward to another great year. Thanks again - Joe

No comments:

Add This